Thursday, March 31, 2011

Driving to florida just for a change, by myself. what to do?

I am planning on getting in my car and getting away from the snow for a couple weeks. I'm going to stay in Ft Lauderdale, then go to Tampa/clearwater area for a few days, then to the keys for a week. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do when im down there. I'm a single guy , 25 years old. My budget is $4000 for the entire trip for everything. My friends think its weird that im going by myself, but I just want to relax from work and the cold snow for a while and just sit on the beach. Can anyone please tell me some good and safe places to go in these areas? I like to drink at the bars and talk to people, take nice scenic drives, go for walks in nice parks. I have no clue where im going. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment