Monday, March 28, 2011

My boyfriend cheated on he calls me a sensitive ***** tells me to **** off and is always says im cheating?

i live in ny he lives in tx we travel back and fourth to see each other . He always says i am insecure and that i accuse him of things that i distrust him but he cheated on me once and sometimes his actions leave me doubtful i love him i do cause i know the person he can be but i am not sure if i can take anymore pain. just to add in i have been kicked out of my house because my mom hates him i am bouncing around from house to house because i don't make enough for a apt and he still think s i don't want to be with him i have given up so much and i get called a ***** and told to **** off i am in tears as i write this i am desperate to resort to yahoo for help..

No comments:

Post a Comment